There is no question that COVID-19 is going to have a major impact on the lives of all small business owners. We’ve pooled the latest and greatest tips, tricks, resources, guidance suggestions, loans, etc. below. This list will be updated regularly and we hope it will help provide valuable information in these uncertain times.
COVID Response & Guidance for Small Business Owners
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
US DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA)
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA)
SMALL BUSINESS MAJORITY (SBM)
US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Resources to Help Your Small Business Survive the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: 8 Things Your Small Business Needs to Do
STATE OF CA REOPENING ROADMAP
Emergency Grants/Loan Support
STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- COVID Relief Grants: Grants up to $25,000 for small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- California Rebuilding Fund: flexible, transparent, and affordable loans deployed by community lenders designed to sustain small businesses through this challenging time.
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Paycheck Protection Program: provides loan forgiveness for retaining employees.
- EIDL Loan Advance: Will provide up to $10,000 in relief for businesses currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
CITY OF LOS ANGELES
- Micro-loan Program: Provides financing between $5,000 – $20,000 for small businesses that have been affected by COVID-19
- LA Regional COVID Fund: Offering grant and loan support to small businesses, nonprofits, and micro-entrepreneurs
CDC SMALL BUSINESS FINANCE
- Quick Deferment Program: offers a temporary monthly loan payment deferment designed for businesses whose revenues are being affected by COVID-19
PACIFIC COMMUNITY VENTURES
Other Kinds of Support
EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- Provides a variety of services for employers who anticipate a reduction of work hours or potential closure or layoffs as a result of Coronavirus
- Employers can apply for the Unemployment Insurance “Work Sharing Program” if reduced production, services, or other conditions cause them to seek an alternative to layoffs. The program helps employees whose hours have been reduced;
- A rapid response team is available to help avert layoffs and provides onsite services to employers.
Sign up for updates from FOUND/LA